GoalsMapper Financial Report
The long awaited GoalsMapper Financial report is here now. It allows you to showcase the financial health of your client in a detailed Financial Report that can be done with a few clicks of the buttons.
A Fresh New Look!
We have changed the design of the User Interface so that it looks cleaner and neater. The main difference is that we have separated the Recommendations and Existing Plans, so that you can view them at one glance.
The chart summary and financial details are hidden at the Top Panel so that you can have quick assess to them only when you need more information.
New Investment Feature
In the past, we only allow for keying in of insurance plans. Now, we have included a feature to enter Investments. With this change, we have moved all the financial assets under Investments and can be entered under Existing Plans. You can also recommend new Investments using this new feature. There is an additional toggle for you to see Insurance or Investments or both at the same time.
In order to liquidate Investments, you have to use Scenarios to activate the payout at the Age the client needs the funds. The investment returns have been auto calculated for you.
Enhanced Scenario Panel
We have make few key changes the Scenarios Panel to enhance the user experience:
- For Income Stop and Expenses Stop feature, you can now choose the time period that you wish to stop, and we will automatically help you resume the income or expense after the stop period.
- We have included option for you to stop Multiple Income and Expenses. This option will stop your Income and Expenses completely from the Selected Age.
- We have included option for you to liquidate Multiple Assets at the same time. This option will allow you to liquidate all your Assets at the same time.
- You can now Top Up/Withdraw from CPF and Cash assets. We will automatically add/deduct from cash if you draw from CPF.
- You can now create Refinancing and Repayment scenarios. A new loan with revised interests and tenure will automatically be created and expenses generated.
- We have included an option to liquidate and drawdown Investments under Scenarios. This option will allow you to showcase the effectiveness of drawdown from investments.
Option to withdraw or keep the money above the CPF Minimum Sum at age 55.
There is now an option to choose not to withdraw the money above your CPF mininum sum when you reach 55. This will allow you to continue to grow your CPF.
New Default Income Growth Rate
We have included a new feature to depreciate the Income Growth Rate in order to make the Income Projection more realistic. You can choose to remove this feature at the Profile and Spouse Page if you prefer to enter your own Income Growth Rate.
The Income Growth Rates as per Age Bands are as follows:
Age 1 to 30 = 5%
Age 31 to 45 = 3%
Age 46 to 99 = 1%
Improved Policy Summary
The policy summary now allows you to choose option of generating for both Client and Spouse if you want to showcase the whole family portfolio.
You can also choose which policy you want to include in the policy summary.
Chinese Language Translation
We have added Chinese translations to the platform so you can plan for clients who may be more familiar with the language.