Thanks for your continuous support in GoalsMapper! Your feedbacks are valued and we have successfully launched a new version with effect on 1st Jan 2018. Our top priority is to ensure that you have the best user experience with your clients. Here are the January Product Updates.
Here are the new changes:
New User Profile
- A new user profile page for you to update your particulars and include your photo.
New Multiple Rows Creation
- A new feature for you to key in multiple rows for Assets, Income and Expenses at the Wizard. Only the commonly used items are populated in the form. This allows you to significantly reduce the time required for initial data entry for a new client.
New Tax Residency Option
- A new feature a to allow you to choose between different tax rates for resident and non-resident. It also includes an option to set the client on non-taxable.
Updated Self Employed Status
- Update for Self Employed to contribute CPF monies for Medisave only.
Automated Assets Liquidation
- A new feature to allow Assets to be automatically liquidated at end age, except CPF, Property and Cash Savings. The liquidated amount will be added into cash savings.
Automated Generation of Cash Savings upon Liquidation
- At the scenarios, if you choose to liquidate Assets, the liquidated amount will be added into cash savings.
Automated Deduction of Cash Savings upon Redemption
- At the scenarios, if you choose to redeem Liabilities, the repayment amount will be deducted from cash savings.
Please keep your feedbacks coming in so that we can continue to support you in your business.